NEW ORLEANS (press release) – With National Bourbon Heritage Month (September) in full swing,
Mister Mao is inviting bourbon connoisseurs and whiskey lovers to sip and savor a selection of fantastic bourbons including:
- Four Roses ($11) – notes of fresh fruit, pear, and apple
- Eagle Rare ($13) – notes of candied almond and rich cocoa
- Legent ($14) – notes of cherry, lemon meringue, and leather
- Jefferson Aged at Sea ($20) – notes of sea salt, espresso, and honey
- Blue Run Reflection ($26) – notes of pancakes, nutmeg, and rosemary.
Mister Mao is located at 501 Tchoupitoulas St. www.mistermaonola.com.